ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280 – Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU Water Cooler, Compatible with Intel & AMD sockets, Fan speed: 200–1700 RPM (Controlled by PWM) – Recertified
- NEWLY DEVELOPED PWM-CONTROLLED PUMP: The Liquid Freezer II features a completely new, PWM-controlled pump with a copper base, improved efficiency, a low power usage and quiet operation.
- IMPROVED POWER EFFICIENCY: Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise if no cooling is needed, even with its additional fan for VRM cooling.
- MOTHERBOARD VRM COOLING FAN: An additional 40 mm fan next to pump helps cooling the motherboards VRM chips. This prevents overheating, especially when overclocking and allows continous heavy loads.
- MAINTENANCE-FREE WATER LOOP: The water loop is sealed, therefore no water or additives have to be refilled.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: The PWM-cable of the fan is integrated into the sleeveless tubing. Thus fewer cables are exposed for a clean and sleek look within your case.
Available on backorder